It’s a good time to be a gamer right now because retailers are flogging whatever reserves of PS4 and Xbox One titles they have on hand.
The latest contender to join the “huge video games sale” ring is Target and they’ve got some newer titles on hand for us to sink our teeth into.
The List God wants ACTION. Who doesn't? From action movies on TV, to rushing around trying to get ready before some big event, there's something inherently exciting about exploring, looking around, fighting, and running. 2019 is a brand new year, and with it comes a whole bunch of brand new video games. Today we're celebrating the coming year in action games, a baggy genre that includes everything from hack-and-slash top-down adventures to third-person boss encounter games. Here's all the upcoming action games we're excited to get our adventurous little hands on.Read more
- Anthem (PS4, XBO): $19
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (PS4, XBO): $35
- Battlefield V (PS4, XBO): $29
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4: (PS4, XBO): $35
- Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy (PS4, XBO): $35
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4, XBO): $49
- Devil May Cry V (XBO): $35
- Fallout 76 (PS4, XBO): $15
- Far Cry New Dawn (PS4, XBO): $35
- Just Cause 4 (PS4, XBO): $45
- Kingdom Hearts III (PS4, XBO): $55
- NBA 2K19 (PS4, XBO): $35
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, XBO): $55
- Star Wars Battlefront II (PS4, XBO): $15
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy (PS4, XBO): $35
- The Lego Movie 2 Videogame (PS4, XBO): $35
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 (PS4, XBO): $55
Check out the full list on their website to see if you can line yourself up with a bargain.