This week we see just how accurate London in Watch Dogs Legion actually is, find out which big games are getting delayed, listen to some terrible Halloween sex sounds, explore a strange house in VR and meet a bad cat. A very bad cat.
Great Kotaku Content From The Past Week
For perhaps as long as Twitch has existed, there has been a myth: On exceedingly rare occasions, if the stars align perfectly, the ever-popular “Kappa” chat emote will turn gold. Some have suggested that a single Twitch user receives golden Kappa abilities every 24 hours. Others believe you have to...Read more
As always, Nathan does a great job reporting and explaining a situation on Twitch that otherwise I would have no idea about.
Watch Dogs Legion is set in a near-future central London, and unlike so many other games supposedly located in the United Kingdom’s capital, it often actually looks — and sounds — an awful like the city. While there are unquestionably some odd mistakes, some assumptions that don’t quite work, and...Read more
I’m surprised Watch Dogs Legion created such an accurate London. It’s not perfect, but incredibly close in a lot of ways.
For most of this week, one of the strangest delights on the internet has been a 3D tour of a house that’s for sale in Kentucky. The home, on Louisville’s Blue Lick Road, was for want of a better term weird, from the boxes of energy drinks stacked in the...Read more
In a few months, someone will have made a full-on horror game built in a digital version of this wild house and I can’t wait.
Maybe the best Resident Evil 2 mod. pic.twitter.com/7M4xA5sHcv— Klara Sjöberg (@klara_sjo) October 27, 2020
This mod is funny. Then you click the video and hear the music and realise it’s fucking hilarious.
This tape is disgusting $1 pic.twitter.com/JKGspcoEii— Paperback Paradise (@paprbckparadise) October 28, 2020
This is a lot more erotic than the Arbor Day sex tape I bought last year...
this is insane pic.twitter.com/KogLC9rpEy— pj harvey keitel (@scott4listener) October 29, 2020
I have so many questions... SO many questions.
- Not All Assassin’s Creed Games Will Be Backwards Compatible On PS5
- Halo Infinite Loses Another Director
- PS5 Launch Game Destruction All-Stars Delayed To February
- Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed To December
- Another Microsoft Game, Everwild, Loses Its Director
- World Of Warcraft: Shadowlands Is Launching On November 23
- Spider-Man: Miles Morales Has An Into The Spider-Verse Suit
- Far Cry 6 And Rainbow Six Quarantine Delayed
- Here’s November 2020's Xbox Live Games With Gold
- Judge Sides With Dutch Government On Fining EA Up To $US5.85 ($8) Million Unless It Ditches FIFA Loot Boxes
- First Details About Final Fantasy XVI’s Characters And World
- Path Of Exile Expansion Delayed To Get The Hell Out Of Cyberpunk’s Way
- Cyberpunk 2077 Delay Was Kept From Most Of The Team, Studio Says
- Sony Is Giving Away Free Adaptors For Playing VR Games On PS5
- Bugsnax Is One Of November’s PlayStation Plus Games, But Only For PS5 Owners
- Bravely Default II Misses 2020, Launches February 26
- Control Is Now Available To Stream On The Switch
- Rainbow 6: Siege Coach Casually Announces His Team Threw A Match On Twitter
- Devil May Cry 5 Won’t Have Ray Tracing On Xbox Series S
- Netflix Is Making An Assassin’s Creed Show