This week we catch up on ALL the Cyberpunk 2077 news, check out a bunch of Xbox consoles playing Crimson Skies, get yelled at by Santa, watch the new trailer for Fall Guys Season 3 and look at shirtless Sephiroth.
Great Kotaku Content From The Past Week
The thing that interested me the most about Cyberpunk 2077 was its character creator. I’m someone who’s spent a lot of her time thinking about character creators and how they work for people who are not cis, white, able bodied, or male. I had hope that Cyberpunk’s creator would meaningfully...Read more
Cyberpunk’s character creator has some highs, but it fails in a lot of other ways. At least the character creator isn’t super buggy…
When we think of backwards compatibility we tend to only think of a game from an older system running on its replacement. But as this video shows, in the right circumstances, a console released in 2001 can play the same game at the same time as one released in 2020,...Read more
This is cool. But also, hey, maybe we should get a new Crimson Skies.
Goodness. In what sounds like a dare, McDonald’s China is offering a Spam burger with crumbled cookies.Read more
It’s been yet another long 24 hours for Twitch — the latest in what’s shaped up to be an agonizingly long year for the company (and also everybody on Earth). Yesterday afternoon, Twitch held a live town hall with the goal of illuminating recent policy changes and features around DMCAs,...Read more
A fantastic headline for a great story. We all need to use the word flabbergasted more often. For example, I’m FLABBERGASTED (see) by that burger above.
I expected some disappointment after Cyberpunk 2077 came out, that’s just how these long-hyped games go. But I didn’t expect the shitshow we are seeing now.
This is my December passion project pic.twitter.com/M9nfZi3HPI— Jason Gallagher (@jga41agher) December 17, 2020
“You fuckers also need to make like 10x as many PS5s. If I see another fucking skit on SNL about me, you are all fired!”
Spongebob Squarepants got weirder than I remember.
- Sony Pulls Cyberpunk 2077 From PlayStation Store, Says Buyers Can Get A Refund
- Cyberpunk 2077 Refund Options Expand, With Updates From Xbox, Best Buy, And CD Projekt Itself
- Report: Cyberpunk 2077 Developers Grill Management Over Crunch, Deadlines, And Poor Launch
- Control Comes To PS5 And Xbox Series X/S With Ray-Tracing In February
- Dota 2 Gets New Hero And Massive Mistwoods Update
- Riot Casually Announces League Of Legends MMO
- Beat (Stupid Sexy) Sephiroth In Super Smash Bros. Ultimate And Unlock Him 5 Days Early
- Nintendo Of America President Calls Artificial Purchase-By Deadlines A ‘Celebration’
- Ubisoft Waits A Month To Start Selling XP Booster For Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
- Controversial Taiwanese Horror Game Returns, GOG Immediately Pulls It
- Ubisoft’s Game Subscription Service Is Now Available On Stadia
- Everything Nintendo Showed During Today’s Indie World Showcase
- The Switch Gets An Anime Watching App Today
- EA Is Buying Racing Dev Codemasters For $US1.2 ($2) Billion