If this isn’t your first time to the bargains rodeo, you’ll know that Nintendo Switch deals can disappear as quickly as they appear. Especially when the deal is an impressive $170 off the retail price.
If you head over to Catch, you’ll see that the online retailer is offering a massive Nintendo Switch bundle for $599. Not only do you get a brand new Switch, but you’ll also get a Pro Controller along with a copy of Paper Mario: The Origami King and Super Mario 3D All-Stars.
The combined RRP for this bundle is usually $729.80, so you’ll be saving yourself a huge $130.80.
Catch is offering a similar bundle for the Nintendo Switch Lite too. It doesn’t include a Pro Controller, but you’ll still get a copy of Paper Mario: The Origami King and Super Mario 3D All-Stars. This bundle is $399, down from the combined RRP of $489.85.
This article has been updated since its original publication.
Other Nintendo Switch deals
If you already have a Switch, or want use those bundle savings to bulk up your game library, there are a few game deals floating around.
Here’s a list of Nintendo Switch games that are currently on sale:
- Borderlands Legendary Collection – $38 (down from $89.95)
- Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise – $29 (down from $69.95)
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity – $63 (down from $79.95)
- Immortals Fenyx Rising – $58 (down from $89.95)
- Just Dance 2021 – $58.99 (down from $79.95)
- The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild – $69 (down from $89.95)
- The Outer Worlds – $49.95 (down from $89.95)
- Paper Mario: The Origami King – $48 (down from $79.95)
- Persona 5 Strikers – $79 (down from $99.95)
- Pokemon Sword – $67 (down from $79.95)
- Rayman Legends Definitive Edition – $24 (down from $49.95)
- Ring Fit Adventure – $98 (down from $124.95)
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars – $66 (down from $79.95)
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate – $69 (down from $89.95)
- Xenoblade Chronicles (Definitive Edition) – $64 (down from $79.95)