If you still haven’t picked up a Nintendo Switch, now might be the time for you to finally pull the trigger. Amazon is offering an Amazon Prime Day 2021 deal for the console, which means you can get $121.95 off today, but you’ll likely have to be quick.
If this isn’t your first time to the bargains rodeo, you’ll know that Nintendo Switch deals can disappear as quickly as they appear. Especially when the deal is an impressive $121.95 off the retail price.
This article has been updated since its original publication.
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Switch deal
If you head over to Amazon today you’ll be able to snag an impressive Nintendo Switch console in Blue and Neon Red or grey for $348.
To get this deal, all you need to do is be an Amazon Prime member, add a Switch console to cart, and Amazon will automatically adjust the total cost during checkout.
Other Nintendo Switch deals
If you already have a Switch, or want to use those Amazon Prime Day savings to bulk up your game library, there are a few game deals floating around.
There’s also a few decent Nintendo Switch games on sale too. Those deals include:
- Dr Kawashimas Brain Training – now $47 (down from $54.95)
- Fire Emblem Three Houses – now $68 (down from $79.95)
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity – now $59 (down from $79.95)
- Immortals Fenyx Rising – now $33.95 (down from $89.95)
- Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning – now $37.45 (down from $59.95)
- Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 – now $49 (down from $79.95)
- Monster Hunter Rise – now $49 (down from $79.95)
- Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate – now $42.95 (down from $89.95)
- Paper Mario: The Origami King – now $49 (down from $79.95)
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX – now $59 (down from $79.95)
- Ring Fit Adventure – $79 (down from $124.95)
- Super Mario Maker 2 – now $49 (down from $79.95)
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury – now $49 (down from $79.95)