Welcome back to The Kotaku Australia Podcast. It’s a show about video games, and this week, we’re talking about old stuff.
This week on the show:
- Turns out last week was super busy, and we, uh, didn’t get to play that many games
- We did get to play SOME though
- David briefly checked out Humanity, and finally played a little of The World Ends With You after years of lusting after it
- and Emily drops a jumpscare, revealing herself to be our resident Overwatch 2 enjoyer
We also chat through next week’s biggest releases, including:
- Gravity Circuit (PC)
- Atelier Marie Remake
- and the very important Unbridled: Horse Designer
As always, you can find this week’s episode (and all of our previous episodes) on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and everywhere else fine podcasts are uploaded. The video version of this week’s show can be found on the Kotaku Australia YouTube channel, or you can watch it in the handy-dandy embed above.
Previous episodes of the show can be found in our lovely Episode Guide over here.
Thanks for stopping by and giving our weird little show a listen. We appreciate each and every one of you showing up, coming back, and leaving us comments and reviews. It all helps us out, and we take none of it for granted.
See you again next week!
The Cheapest NBN 1000 Plans
Looking to bump up your internet connection and save a few bucks? Here are the cheapest plans available.