Top Stories News
- Framed Is Free For Australia Day
- Sounds Like Destiny's Next DLC Will Be Way Less Cruel
- Hotline Miami 2 Refused Classification Because of An Implied Rape Scene
- Harvey Norman Now Pulling All Copies Of Elder Scrolls Online From Shelves
- EB Games Is Removing All Copies Of Elder Scrolls Online From Stores — UPDATE
- Microsoft Finally Launches Locally-Hosted Xbox LIVE Services In Australia
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Blah blah blah...
Sunset Overdrive isn't all obnoxious orange.
Free Games Friday
Puzzle Pets, Warhammer 40k, Ghost Blitz and more!
Baldur’s Gate II, Tomb Raider II, Puzzle Pets and more!
Can you remember this?
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
Giant transport has junk in its trunk.
Time Surfer, Warhammer 40,000: Carnage, Real Racing 2 and more!
Guess the game!
Will this movie be special against all the odds? Will it suck harder than that last one that was a bit weird? It’s pretty difficult to make the call at this early stage, but the latest trailer is starting to sway me towards ‘hey, this might actually be okay!’
There might already be a million LEGO games, but they’re not going anywhere, as evidenced by the several new brand-new ones announced this morning. Most importantly, obviously, is the confirmation of LEGO Jurassic World, which will incorporate elements from all the Jurassic Park films. There’s something called LEGO Avengers too, I guess. Folks probably want that.
Man, when Riot Games does something, it doesn’t tend to do things by halves. Take The Music of League of Legends – Volume 1, the massive album featuring 15 new and classic tracks from the game. Not only did they record this thing with ridiculous production values, they’ve also made a 40 minute documentary to go along with it, which you can watch right now.