- Nine Things You Should Know About The Next Final Fantasy VII Spinoff
- How A Successful Kickstarter Lost Half A Million Dollars
- Destiny Is A Reminder That The Best Video Games 'Feel Good'
- Final Fantasy Fan Translation Has Become A Fiasco
- 10 World Of Warcraft Mysteries
- An Idiot In Azeroth Part Four: I Am No Longer A Tourist
War is hell (except with tiny pigs).
Table Tennis Touch on iOS, IQ Safe on Windows Phone, and more.
Can you guess the game?
Tell Us Dammit
Tell us stuff!
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
That's quite a sunset you've got going there, mountain range.
Bamboo Paper on Android, Actions for iPad, and more.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about stuff. And things.
My favourite mobile game, ruined by free-to-play.
Keep Calm Generator, Laser Hell, Spectral Souls and heaps more!
Japanese nerd heroine, Shoko Nakagawa, loves Pokémon. And for good reason. Pocket Monsters gave her a reason to live.
Over the weekend, a new Pocket Monster was revealed. The character seemed familiar. However, that’s not because it looks like a new form of the Pokémon character Mewtwo. There’s another reason.