Top Stories sony
- Timed DLC Exclusivity Is Bullshit
- PlayStation's First TV Show Delivers Really Screwed-Up Superheroes
- Sony Offers Refunds To Fans Angry About Zombie Game Microtransactions
- Uncharted 2's Museum Level Sucked
- 'We Do Apologise': Life At Sony Customer Service During The PSN Attack
- Sony Offering Discounts, PS+ Extensions After PSN Downtime
Yes, I would watch a Gears of War cartoon series.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about stuff!
Everyone needs dinosaur BFFs.
Free Games Friday
Toca Hair Salon 2, Polyform, Agent RX and heaps more!
Periscope on iOS, Syberia on Android and more.
Can you guess the game?
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
While You Were Sleeping
What did you miss?
The Division looks... cold
Fast Burst Camera on Android, Dr Panda's Garage on iOS and more.
I’m not even sure that Sony President Kaz Hirai has a grandson or even a son for that matter. But I am certain that, despite Twitter claims, this is bullshit.
Over the past few years, Sony’s PlayStation Network has proven itself to be totally resilient and definitely not susceptible to any sort of major hack. So of course, it’s perfectly reasonable that they still don’t have two-step verification.
Here’s a shitty bug for ya: A fair number of players are reporting that they have lost all their progress in the new PlayStation game Helldivers after their controller died while they were playing.