Top Stories sony
- Sony Offers Refunds To Fans Angry About Zombie Game Microtransactions
- Uncharted 2's Museum Level Sucked
- 'We Do Apologise': Life At Sony Customer Service During The PSN Attack
- Sony Offering Discounts, PS+ Extensions After PSN Downtime
- Still Having Trouble Connecting To PSN? Try This.
- How You'll Share Your PS4 Games With Friends Who Don't Own Them
Runtastic Running PRO, Fresh Air, Skateboard Party 2 and more!
Can you guess the game?
Stuff that isn't games.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk the talk.
Blood Bowl, Sydney Travel Guide, geoDefense Swarm and more!
This Week In Games
What are you buying this week?
The art of Homeworld. Enjoy.
Free Games Friday
Note Wars, Rocket Drop, Jolly Jam and heaps more!
Cameringo+ on Android, Toca Hair Salon on iOS and more.
Can you remember this?
I think we’re all sick of hearing about a certain dress and its ongoing conflict with the colour spectrum. Sony Australia couldn’t help but get a laugh in however with this tweet during the height of the apparel’s perception-bending popularity.
Bloodborne is one of our most anticipated games of 2015 and hits Australia on Wednesday March 25. To celebrate Hidetaka Miyazaki’s latest dark masterpiece, Kotaku has teamed with PlayStation Australia for a seriously spine-tingling competition. We have PS4s and copies of the game to give away, plus one lucky reader gets the opportunity to face their greatest, most terrifying fear. Huge! So what are you scared of? We’ll send Mark along with a crew to film your adventure. Entering is easy!