- Tips For Playing Dying Light
- I Like That The Witcher 3 Treats Me Like An Adult
- You Should Play This Episodic Supernatural High School Game
- The Moment My Son Played A Video Game For The First Time
- Nintendo's YouTube Plan Is Already Being Panned By YouTubers
- 10 Reasons Why Link From Zelda Is Actually Kind Of A Jerk
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Blah blah blah...
Sunset Overdrive isn't all obnoxious orange.
Free Games Friday
Puzzle Pets, Warhammer 40k, Ghost Blitz and more!
Baldur’s Gate II, Tomb Raider II, Puzzle Pets and more!
Can you remember this?
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
Giant transport has junk in its trunk.
Time Surfer, Warhammer 40,000: Carnage, Real Racing 2 and more!
Guess the game!
Team Fortress characters in Ace Attorney‘s courtroom sure is one of the weirder Gmod mashups. YouTuber TFHK’s video has almost all the Team Fortress 2 classes represented and yet it still somehow makes sense, even though it’s just for laughs.
Just over a week ago, Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies, the first main series Ace Attorney game in over five years, was released in Japan. And while real time has passed, not much has changed in the world of Ace Attorney. It is still filled with excellent mysteries, crazy characters and over-the-top courtroom drama.
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney — Dual Destinies is a week away (in Japan). With the return of Phoenix Wright and the first officially numbered game* in six years, the game is looking to be a massive love-fest of everything Ace Attorney.