Top Stories left 4 dead 2
- Valve Considers Resubmitting Left 4 Dead 2 Under R18+ Classification
- Zombie Defence Irrelevant In Left 4 Dead 2 Banning
- Left 4 Dead 2 Review: We Don't Care How You Did It Up North
- Gamer Party To Run Against Atkinson At Next Election
- What's Cut From Aussie Left 4 Dead 2, And How To Uncut It
- Australian Ratings Board Refuses Left 4 Dead 2 (Again!)
App Deals: iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone
It's a podcast!
Guess the scribble!
Community Review -- Metro
Let's review a game together...
This Week In Games
What are ye buyin'?
While You Were Sleeping
It's (some of) the news!
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Blah blah blah...
Today's best app deals for iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
Guess the drawing!
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are ye playin'?
I finally saw Wreck-It Ralph over the weekend. It was heartwarming, delightful, charming. It nudged at some big-name titles in ways that made me giggle and nod in recognition. It covered the bases of a handful of video game tropes. It made jokes in the form of clever puns and cute character behaviour.
I’m having the same, recurring nightmare of late. It’s one of those stupid ones where something that’s normally inane and innocuous becomes unreasonably horrible. Here’s what happens: I’m in Pandora, out on a mission — to kill someone, probably — when I notice something. Maybe it’s a a box or a locker. And the second that I notice that, everything else fades away: there is only the lootable object.
When tech guru and Linux fan Michael Larabel visited Valve yesterday, he promised more info and pics than simply saying Steam was coming to Linux. Looks like he’s come through.