- Xbox One's Live TV Will Not Be Available In Australia At Launch, Requires A Separate Device
- Everything You Need To Know About Xbox One
- Xbox One Is Not Always Online, But It Seems To Block Used Games
- Xbox Reveal: The Liveblog
- We're Live Blogging The Xbox Reveal At 3am!
- What The Next PlayStation And Xbox Need To Get Right
I want to love this game so much, but I can't.
Guess the scribble...
App Deals Of The Day
New, free and discounted apps and games!
Let's talk about non gaming stuff!
While You Were Sleeping
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Blah blah blah...
App Deals: iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone
It's a podcast!
Guess the scribble!
Community Review -- Metro
Let's review a game together...
I think that Botanicula, the new game from Machinarium indies Amanita Design, is freakin’ wonderful. I already wrote about why I like it, so read that if you’re wondering about the game. Short version: if you have a heart and like lovely and funny things, you should play it.
Holy heck, I loved Machinarium. I loved it for its art, and for its difficult puzzles and inventive hint system. And I loved it for Tomas Dvorak’s spacious, hugely evocative musical score.
Man, I want to play Botanicula. Amanita Design won me over forever with their splendid adventure game Machinarium, and I’ve been looking forward to its follow-up Botanicula ever since I first heard about it.