- Nine Things You Should Know About The Next Final Fantasy VII Spinoff
- How A Successful Kickstarter Lost Half A Million Dollars
- Destiny Is A Reminder That The Best Video Games 'Feel Good'
- Final Fantasy Fan Translation Has Become A Fiasco
- 10 World Of Warcraft Mysteries
- An Idiot In Azeroth Part Four: I Am No Longer A Tourist
War is hell (except with tiny pigs).
Table Tennis Touch on iOS, IQ Safe on Windows Phone, and more.
Can you guess the game?
Tell Us Dammit
Tell us stuff!
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
That's quite a sunset you've got going there, mountain range.
Bamboo Paper on Android, Actions for iPad, and more.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about stuff. And things.
My favourite mobile game, ruined by free-to-play.
Keep Calm Generator, Laser Hell, Spectral Souls and heaps more!
We can thank Alex Jones (Orion Pax) for this, a set of designs for He-Man LEGO so complete and professional that it’s a wonder he didn’t just sneak into my dreams and steal them.
I have to admit that — of all the “who’d win” nerd arguments over the strength of pop-cultural metahumans — the Man of Steel vs The Hero of Eternia is one I never really thought about. Superman and He-Man? Science vs magic is always a good clash, but so much about the characters’ respective universes was just so different.
Just one week ago we were pretty sure that a He-Man video game was in the works. It turns out that it’s more of just a hope and a dream right now. So now’s your chance to be influential.