- Tips For Playing Dying Light
- I Like That The Witcher 3 Treats Me Like An Adult
- You Should Play This Episodic Supernatural High School Game
- The Moment My Son Played A Video Game For The First Time
- Nintendo's YouTube Plan Is Already Being Panned By YouTubers
- 10 Reasons Why Link From Zelda Is Actually Kind Of A Jerk
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Blah blah blah...
Sunset Overdrive isn't all obnoxious orange.
Free Games Friday
Puzzle Pets, Warhammer 40k, Ghost Blitz and more!
Baldur’s Gate II, Tomb Raider II, Puzzle Pets and more!
Can you remember this?
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
Giant transport has junk in its trunk.
Time Surfer, Warhammer 40,000: Carnage, Real Racing 2 and more!
Guess the game!
We can thank Alex Jones (Orion Pax) for this, a set of designs for He-Man LEGO so complete and professional that it’s a wonder he didn’t just sneak into my dreams and steal them.
I have to admit that — of all the “who’d win” nerd arguments over the strength of pop-cultural metahumans — the Man of Steel vs The Hero of Eternia is one I never really thought about. Superman and He-Man? Science vs magic is always a good clash, but so much about the characters’ respective universes was just so different.
Just one week ago we were pretty sure that a He-Man video game was in the works. It turns out that it’s more of just a hope and a dream right now. So now’s your chance to be influential.