- Destiny Players Are Trying To See The Future
- A Horror Game That Disturbed Me In Less Than 10 Minutes
- Surprise! Doom Is Still An Incredible Game
- The Argument Over Whether A Bloodborne Exploit Is Cheating
- If You Like RPGs, You Must Play Pillars Of Eternity
- Report: This Will Be Marvel Comics' New Avengers Team
Yes, I would watch a Gears of War cartoon series.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about stuff!
Everyone needs dinosaur BFFs.
Free Games Friday
Toca Hair Salon 2, Polyform, Agent RX and heaps more!
Periscope on iOS, Syberia on Android and more.
Can you guess the game?
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
While You Were Sleeping
What did you miss?
The Division looks... cold
Fast Burst Camera on Android, Dr Panda's Garage on iOS and more.
We can thank Alex Jones (Orion Pax) for this, a set of designs for He-Man LEGO so complete and professional that it’s a wonder he didn’t just sneak into my dreams and steal them.
I have to admit that — of all the “who’d win” nerd arguments over the strength of pop-cultural metahumans — the Man of Steel vs The Hero of Eternia is one I never really thought about. Superman and He-Man? Science vs magic is always a good clash, but so much about the characters’ respective universes was just so different.
Just one week ago we were pretty sure that a He-Man video game was in the works. It turns out that it’s more of just a hope and a dream right now. So now’s your chance to be influential.