- Blizzard Increases Local Heroes Of The Storm Pricing, Blames Australian Dollar
- Got Netflix? Like Video Games? Watch All Of These Things
- The Video Games That Come Full Circle
- Make Your 3DS Region-Free, The Easy Way
- You Won't Be Taxed For Buying Games On Steam. Yet.
- What It's Like To Crunch On A Video Game
Jumping Finn Turbo, Steel Guitar, Build 2015 and more!
Can you remember this?
The Big Question
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about stuff.
Royal Escape, Icewind Dale, Ape Of Steel and heaps more!
Things that aren't games.
Game Of Thrones Season 5 Episode 4 Recap
Episode four of Game of Thrones' fifth season.
The art of drawing old JRPG worlds.
Last week, I headed down to Ubisoft headquarters in San Francisco to get a first look at their upcoming tactical shooter Rainbow 6: Patriots. I posted my impressions of the event earlier today — it looks like a solid evolution of the small-team tactical template set forth in Vegas, but what’s more remarkable is that it at least flirts with being one of the first big-budget action games to deal with terrorism and civilian casualties in a deeper, more meaningful way.
We’ve been telling you about the hard choices being put on the players of Rainbow 6: Patriots since June, now see for yourself in Ubisoft’s proof-of-concept video. Happy birthday to you.