- Comic-Con Video Shows Bits And Pieces Of The Next Mass Effect
- I Spent An Entire Day Wearing A Sleeping Bag Because I Like Playing Video Games
- My Weekend Hanging Out With PC Gaming's Most Hardcore Players
- Dishonored's Party Level Rewrote The Rules Of Stealth Games
- Sony Won't Explain What's Up With PS1/PS2 Games On PlayStation Now
- Sony Trashes EA's New Access Program
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about things. And stuff.
Freebie Friday! 100% Free Games For iOS, Android And Windows Phone
Turret Commander, World Warships Combat, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rooftop Run and heaps more!
Amazon's Appstore 29-app bundle deal, Godfire on iOS and more.
Guess the game!
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
MeteoEarth on Android, Hit 'n' Run on iOS and more.
Wait, I thought this iPad game was about graphics, not feelings.
Guess the game!
Tell Us Dammit
Tell us stuff?
Last week, I headed down to Ubisoft headquarters in San Francisco to get a first look at their upcoming tactical shooter Rainbow 6: Patriots. I posted my impressions of the event earlier today — it looks like a solid evolution of the small-team tactical template set forth in Vegas, but what’s more remarkable is that it at least flirts with being one of the first big-budget action games to deal with terrorism and civilian casualties in a deeper, more meaningful way.
We’ve been telling you about the hard choices being put on the players of Rainbow 6: Patriots since June, now see for yourself in Ubisoft’s proof-of-concept video. Happy birthday to you.