- I Like That The Witcher 3 Treats Me Like An Adult
- You Should Play This Episodic Supernatural High School Game
- The Moment My Son Played A Video Game For The First Time
- Nintendo's YouTube Plan Is Already Being Panned By YouTubers
- 10 Reasons Why Link From Zelda Is Actually Kind Of A Jerk
- The Time A Video Game Changed The Way I Walked
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Blah blah blah...
Sunset Overdrive isn't all obnoxious orange.
Free Games Friday
Puzzle Pets, Warhammer 40k, Ghost Blitz and more!
Baldur’s Gate II, Tomb Raider II, Puzzle Pets and more!
Can you remember this?
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
Giant transport has junk in its trunk.
Time Surfer, Warhammer 40,000: Carnage, Real Racing 2 and more!
Guess the game!
Last week, I headed down to Ubisoft headquarters in San Francisco to get a first look at their upcoming tactical shooter Rainbow 6: Patriots. I posted my impressions of the event earlier today — it looks like a solid evolution of the small-team tactical template set forth in Vegas, but what’s more remarkable is that it at least flirts with being one of the first big-budget action games to deal with terrorism and civilian casualties in a deeper, more meaningful way.
We’ve been telling you about the hard choices being put on the players of Rainbow 6: Patriots since June, now see for yourself in Ubisoft’s proof-of-concept video. Happy birthday to you.