- Comic-Con Video Shows Bits And Pieces Of The Next Mass Effect
- I Spent An Entire Day Wearing A Sleeping Bag Because I Like Playing Video Games
- My Weekend Hanging Out With PC Gaming's Most Hardcore Players
- Dishonored's Party Level Rewrote The Rules Of Stealth Games
- Sony Won't Explain What's Up With PS1/PS2 Games On PlayStation Now
- Sony Trashes EA's New Access Program
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about things. And stuff.
Freebie Friday! 100% Free Games For iOS, Android And Windows Phone
Turret Commander, World Warships Combat, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rooftop Run and heaps more!
Amazon's Appstore 29-app bundle deal, Godfire on iOS and more.
Guess the game!
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
MeteoEarth on Android, Hit 'n' Run on iOS and more.
Wait, I thought this iPad game was about graphics, not feelings.
Guess the game!
Tell Us Dammit
Tell us stuff?
Playing System Shock 2 is a frightening experience, and no moment is quite as shocking as seeing the face of the villain SHODAN for the first time. Now, one modeler is taking the time to render that scene in all its glory (Spoilers ahead).
Briefly: Who would have guessed that this is what the Little Sisters inBioShock started out as? Eurogamer just published a thorough report on the origins of the seminal first person shooter that’s worth a close read.
It’s been a long time coming — the folks at GOG have claimed that System Shock 2 was the most requested game to be brought onto the service, considering how difficult it was to actually find and play the game on modern PCs. But now the game is available for purchase at $9.99US.
Irrational Games, creators of BioShock, uncovered a long-lost treasure the other day: a sketchbook, full of concept art for the game that got the studio rolling, System Shock 2.