They’re calling it the Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition, there’s only one available, and it’s exclusive to UK’s Game. It costs a million dollars.
In case you can’t read images, here’s what’s included:
- Saints Row IV: Commander in Chief Edition
- A full sized replica Dubstep Gun
- A full day of spy training
- A trip to space with Virgin Galactic
- One year’s membership of E25 Super Car Club and a Lamborghini Gallardo to make it worthwhile
- Plastic Surgery of the purchaser’s choice
- A shopping spree with a personal shopper to create the ultimate Planet Saints capsule wardrobe
- 7 nights for two at The Jefferson Hotel in Washington
- Hostage rescue experience
- A brand new Toyota Prius and insurance to give something back to the environment
- 7 nights stay in the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-al-arab with flights for two
While it’s mostly a joke, I’d like to imagine there’s some incredibly rich person out there that was already planning on getting most of these things and sees the copy of Saints Row IV as a bundle bonus.