Finally, Destiny 2 arrives on Steam.
What does the future of Destiny look like out of the shadows of Activision, with full cross-saves, a free-to-play version and the potential for cross-play in the future? And what about all that Shadowkeep has to offer? That's the biggest question this week, although Bungie aren't the only ones with a massive shooter-as-a-platform pitching for your time this week.
Ghost Recon: Breakpoint comes out tomorrow on all platforms, and it'll be fascinating to see the reception now that Ghost Recon has taken a few more cues from the likes of The Division and Borderlands. Should Breakpoint really be so loot-centric?
Those are the big things out this week, anyway. Here's the scoreboard:
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep (PC, PS4, XBO)
- Ghost Recon: Breakpoint (PC, PS4, XBO)
- ReadySet Heroes (PS4)
- Life is Strange 2 Complete Season (PC, PS4, XBO)
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered (PS4, XBO, Switch)
- Asdivine Kamura (XBO)
- Trine 4 (PC, XBO, Switch)
- We Were Here Too (PC, XBO)
- Slabwell (XBO)
- P.3 (PC)
- Lie in My Heart (PC)
- Cat & Mouse (PC)
- The Sword and the Slime (PC)
- Contra: Rogue Corps (PS4, Switch Retail)
Trailers! We'll kick things off with Trine 4, which ditches the 3D efforts of the previous game and sticks to the loveable 2.5D setup of the earlier games.
Quiet in terms of numbers, but certainly plenty of time to burn levelling up and clearing outposts. Who's playing Shadowkeep or Breakpoint this week, and is anyone still working through Life is Strange 2 in the background?