- Comic-Con Video Shows Bits And Pieces Of The Next Mass Effect
- I Spent An Entire Day Wearing A Sleeping Bag Because I Like Playing Video Games
- My Weekend Hanging Out With PC Gaming's Most Hardcore Players
- Dishonored's Party Level Rewrote The Rules Of Stealth Games
- Sony Won't Explain What's Up With PS1/PS2 Games On PlayStation Now
- Sony Trashes EA's New Access Program
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about things. And stuff.
Freebie Friday! 100% Free Games For iOS, Android And Windows Phone
Turret Commander, World Warships Combat, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rooftop Run and heaps more!
Amazon's Appstore 29-app bundle deal, Godfire on iOS and more.
Guess the game!
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
MeteoEarth on Android, Hit 'n' Run on iOS and more.
Wait, I thought this iPad game was about graphics, not feelings.
Guess the game!
Tell Us Dammit
Tell us stuff?
I don’t know if this is some sort of advertising, or just a bizarre comment on video games themselves, but this New York Times article, which is titled ‘Just One More Game…’ actually has a primitive video game embedded within the article which enables players to actually shoot the webpage into oblivion — the comments, the advertising, almost everything.
Oftentimes it feels as though my life has video game-like qualities. Mind you, it wouldn’t be a very interesting game, but I’d love to see my commute to the burrito shop or my time spent at a desk writing… about video games… rendered into a custom video game. Actually that might be a bit too meta, even for me.