While you’re getting ready, here a few details about it that you might want to know:
- It’s a singleplayer adventure
- It will be accessible to anyone who has gotten past the Palavin’s Moon mission.
- It involves trying to liberate the Omega station from Cerberus forces.
- The player controls Shepard but cannot being along any of their regular ally characters.
- Instead, they’ll team with Omega’s boss, the ruthless Aria T’Loak, and a mysterious female Turian insurgent who has some sort of history with Aria and seems to have more of a conscience.
- It has a lot of combat but will also include some decision-making, according to a BioWare producer who chatted with us about the DLC.
- And it won’t be Mass Effect 3‘s final single-player DLC, despite that “Omega” name.
Omega will be out on November 27/28 for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. $US15. No word on if, how or when it will come to Wii U.
Here’s the stream…