Many things happen over the course of your adventures in The Witcher 3. Some are forgettable. Most are far from it.
Here, then, is an objective and comprehensive list of...ah, who am I kidding, here's a massive list of the things I loved most from a game I love so damn much.
USE YOUR WITCHER SENSE TO AVOID MASSIVE SPOILERS
(Note: I say Everything* in the headline because while I have opinions on almost everything in the game, from Dwarven Ale to NPC lines like "another drifter in from Temeria", I don't want to keep you here all day. This, then, is just the best stuff.)
52. The Wind
51. Combat finishers
50. Getting a magic, Bloodborne-esque shovel.
49. Ciri's combat moves.
48. Talking demon animals
47. Snow dates with Yenn
46. Gettin' wild at the hot springs
45. The word "Noonwraith"
44. Getting sucked inside a painting and mercy-killing a ghost.
42. Suicidal explosives experts
41. Chatting with a corpse, and a very angry werewolf.
40. Murder mysteries.
39. Unicorn sex
38. Ain't no party like a giant murderous bear party.
37. Joining the theatre.
36. Joining the circus.
35. Gettin' blind drunk, stealing Yen's clothes and making magic prank calls.