And now, for the true faces behind Team Valor, Team Mystic, and Team Instinct.
What do you think? Still stand behind your choice? I for one am very happy with the design of Candela, though Spark might have tempted me a bit more had I known what he looked like.
The designs were revealed at the end of Niantic’s Pokémon Go panel at San Diego Comic-Con, where thousands of people gathered in the slim hopes that maybe, just maybe, a legendary Pokémon might get released to celebrate the occasion. Alas, the whispers of a legendary were but a rumour.
Some other stuff touched on during the panel:
- There are easter eggs that nobody has found yet
- They’re planning ways to customise Pokestops
- Pokemon Centres are coming
- There will be more functionality added to gyms, though the specifics aren’t clear
- Niantic says the game is at about 10% of what they want it to be
- They’re still discussing breeding, but nothing concrete in the works yet
- The legendary birds are tied to teams in some way
- Yep, they know about the three-step glitch. Still no word. Grr.
- It sounds like we can’t expect legendaries until after the game has been released on all regions.