The Sims 4 is great, and it’s even better with cheats. But if you’re playing The Sims 4 on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, you might need some help accessing the cheat menu. Here’s how you do it.
To access The Sims 4 cheat menu on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, you’ll need to hold down all four shoulder buttons at once. For the PlayStation 4, that’s L1, R1, L2 and R2 — and for the Xbox One, that’s LB, RB, RT and LT. Be warned though — cheating on console will remove all in-game achievements and trophies.
If you’re successful, a pop-up window will appear, and you’re free to cheat to your heart’s content.
Essential Sims 4 Cheats To Use
Cheating opens up a whole world of possibilities in The Sims 4, but some cheats are better than others. Here are a few of our favourite cheats, and what they do.
- testingcheats true: Enables a developer-style mode with new interactions
- motherlode: Adds $50,000 to your available funds
- death.toggle true: Make your Sims immortal
- sims.fill_all_commodities: Fill your Sims needs
- freerealestate on: All lots in your neighbourhood become free for purchase
- bb.moveobjects on: Allows you to move objects anywhere on your lot
While there’s a whole bunch of other cheats around, these ones will help kick off your new Sims adventure in style.
Now go forth and wreak havoc, Sims lovers!
Sims are much harder to kill in The Sims 4, the latest edition of EA's famous people simulator. Oh, but they can die. It just requires a bit more tact on the player's part. If you've been having a hard time tormenting your virtual pets, here are some tips to help you help them shuffle off their mortal coil.Read more