- Nine Things You Should Know About The Next Final Fantasy VII Spinoff
- How A Successful Kickstarter Lost Half A Million Dollars
- Destiny Is A Reminder That The Best Video Games 'Feel Good'
- Final Fantasy Fan Translation Has Become A Fiasco
- 10 World Of Warcraft Mysteries
- An Idiot In Azeroth Part Four: I Am No Longer A Tourist
War is hell (except with tiny pigs).
Table Tennis Touch on iOS, IQ Safe on Windows Phone, and more.
Can you guess the game?
Tell Us Dammit
Tell us stuff!
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
That's quite a sunset you've got going there, mountain range.
Bamboo Paper on Android, Actions for iPad, and more.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about stuff. And things.
My favourite mobile game, ruined by free-to-play.
Keep Calm Generator, Laser Hell, Spectral Souls and heaps more!
In July 2011, after a somewhat clueless Al Gore keynoted the Games for Change conference in New York, Kotaku wrote that the former vice president should try playing a video game. In March 2013, Gore announced that he had done one better and created a video game instead. And guess what it’s about?
For years now, Ubisoft has carved out a small but dedicated market for its Anno series, strategy games based on European colonisation in the 15th-18th centuries. It’s now leaving all that behind.
As you know, Bob, Energy Star is a joint initiative of the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy tasked with setting guidelines for energy efficiency. There is probably an Energy Star Logo on your computer somewhere, unless you live in the 1980s.