- You'll Have To Pay Extra To Fight Sauron In Shadow Of Mordor
- Someone Beat Ninja Gaiden II's Hardest Setting Without Taking Damage
- October's Xbox One Changes Make Microsoft's Console A Whole Lot Better
- FIFA 15: The Kotaku Review
- Screencheat Is Like Mario Kart For First Person Shooters
- Sunday Comics: Misunderstood Friends
Clash of Castles, Battle Riders, Bicycle Crankset Clock and heaps more!
Can you guess the game?
Stuff that isn't games.
While You Were Sleeping
Stuff you might have missed.
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about stuff and/or things.
Kojima is watching you. Always watching.
Halo: Spartan Asslt. Numerics, Doodle Kingdom and heaps more!
Guess the game!
Let's review a game!
This Week In Game
What are ye buyin'?
In July 2011, after a somewhat clueless Al Gore keynoted the Games for Change conference in New York, Kotaku wrote that the former vice president should try playing a video game. In March 2013, Gore announced that he had done one better and created a video game instead. And guess what it’s about?
For years now, Ubisoft has carved out a small but dedicated market for its Anno series, strategy games based on European colonisation in the 15th-18th centuries. It’s now leaving all that behind.
As you know, Bob, Energy Star is a joint initiative of the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy tasked with setting guidelines for energy efficiency. There is probably an Energy Star Logo on your computer somewhere, unless you live in the 1980s.