Team Bondi must have at least a few people working in their Ultimo, Sydney office, according to a tip we received over the weekend pointing us to a blog with “exclusive” information on the title. From the post:
* The game will be a free-roaming title with a historically-accurate recreation of Los Angeles in 1947.
* Team Bondi has even hired a costume designer to research the clothing of the era so the game’s attire can be accurate.
* Aside from main story, side missions will be based on actual cases pulled straight of the newspapers of 1947.
* A US Marine plays a big role in the story.
* Not so exclusive…but LA Noire definitely ain’t coming to Xbox 360, the size of the game is an obstacle to this.
It’s only a few tidbits, but it’s more than we had before. Of note is that another developer is finding DVDs to be too small.
Exclusive: LA Noire information [Surfer Girl Reviews Star Wars, thanks Dallas!]