The new sporty two-door Kia Koup Turbo is launching in Australia, complete with forced-induction engine.
To celebrate, Kotaku has teamed up with Kia to give away some great prizes. Here’s how you can win!
So Who Won The Xbox One?
A huge congrats to our overall weekly winner: Conrad Terpens. His awesome entry (right) scores him a shiny new Xbox One! Thanks everyone and congrats to everyone who won.
How To Enter
1. Head on over to the Koup Kustoms app on Facebook and have some fun easily tweaking the 3D model Kia Koup Turbo to look even sweeter. Similar to your favourite racing game — you can mod your ride's colour or bolt on front wings, bumpers, rear spoilers, slick rims and more.
2. Once you’ve done your pimping, you’ll be able to take a shot of your design from a variety of camera angles and place your image on a selection of Koup Kustoms-inspired magazine-style covers.
3. Here's the important part! Make sure you select the "SHINING ARMOUR" magazine cover theme this week to be eligible for the prizes below. Once you’ve got your cover sorted, press the yellow “Submit To Challenge” button.
What This Week's "Shining Armour" Theme Means...
Your challenge: recreate and submit a design that looks glossy and metallic — reminiscent of the Shining Armour from great games like Skyrim. Think chrome trimmings and chainmaille grills. Be creative, tap into your game knowledge. Good luck guys! ENTER HERE.
• Weekly Prize: 1x Xbox One (valued at $599).
You have until 11:59pm AEST (just before midnight) next Wednesday December 18 to get your last “Shining Armour” Kia Koup Turbo magazine cover submitted. Note: we can’t promise the winner delivery before Christmas, but the Xbox One prize will be sent asap.
• Daily Prizes! We’ll also be giving away 1x Xbox One game for seven days (valued at $99 each). Games like Forza Motorsport, FIFA and more.
Daily “Shining Armour” magazine cover Koup shots must be submitted by 11:59am AEDT (just before midday) each day from Friday December 13 through to Wednesday December 18. All winners will be announced here on Kotaku.
• Separate to the above prizes, you’ll also be able to keep playing for your chance to win an actual brand new Kia Koup Turbo. Within the game environment you can earn ‘Experience Points’ by completing goals and challenges. Visit koupkustoms.com for more details.