I love a good discount battle.
There's already been plenty of solid offerings in the lead up to Christmas. But Target has gone exceptionally hard this year, more so with games than console bundles.
Fortunately for us, the discount-loving gamer crowd, Big W has followed suit.
Let's start with the bullseye. If a platform isn't listed below, it's for PS4 and Xbox One.
Until December 14, here's a selection of what's available at the Big Red.
- Star Wars Battlefront: $24
- No Man's Sky: $44
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided: $39
- Rise of the Tomb Raider: $59
- Titanfall 2: $39
- Forza Horizon 3: $64
- World of Final Fantasy: $39
- Xbox 1TB Bundle with Halo 5 and Halo: Master Chief Collection: $299
Not too bad. We've had a wider selection of deals, but Deus Ex at that price is very solid. And so is Titanfall 2, as we've mentioned many times before.
But what's Big Dubb got going on?
God I love that image. What's Big W doing this week? Surprisingly, a lot.
- Minecraft Story Mode (The Complete Adventure): $48
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: $64
- Gears of War 4 (XBO): $58
- Dishonored 2: $54
- Titanfall 2: $38
- FIFA 17: $54
- Mafia 3: $48
- BioShock The Collection: $54
- GTA 5: $44
Big $1 price cut on Titanfall 2 there. But Mafia 3 under $50 is a nice price, and the $64 for the Xenoverse sequel is not too bad for a game that's also fairly fresh. And if you missed out on Gears, $58 isn't bad either.
So that's the latest tit-for-discount-tat between Target and Big W. Not the most insane offerings we've seen, but then if you're in need of a last minute gaming gift for the Christmas tree you could do a lot worse.