With Black Friday fast approaching, the pre-Christmas sales are ramping up. Microsoft have unleashed their Black Friday specials early this year for Xbox Live Gold users.
If you've got Xbox Live Gold, you can access the Xbox Black Friday sale right now to save ridiculous amounts on a wide range of Xbox One games. Even new releases like Assassin's Creed Origins and Destiny 2 have received steep discounts.
To make life easier, Microsoft have also introduced a special to let people buy a month of Xbox Live Gold for only $1.
Enough prattling. Let's take a look at some of the sale's highlights.
- Destiny 2: $64.97
- Assassin's Creed Origins: $69.97
- South Park The Fractured but Whole: $66.97
- Wolfenstein II The New Colossus: $49.98
- The Evil Within 2: $49.98
- Grand Theft Auto V: $49.98
- Titanfall 2 Ultimate Edition: $24.98
- Mass Effect Andromeda: $19.98
- Halo Wars 2: $26.23
- The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY Edition: $31.98
- FINAL FANTASY XV: $27.98
- XCOM 2: $23.08
- Life is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5): $6.74
There's more. There's a lot more and you can see the full list of specials over on the official Xbox site.