We're not into May proper, and the biggest titles for April have come and gone. But the month still has a little bit left in the tank, including one crucially important, feathered addition to the Switch.
Duck Game drops on Nintendo's platform this week, which is an insta-purchase as far as I'm concerned. There's also a new submarine sim in UBOAT, and a medieval battle slasher that fans of Chivalry and Mount & Blade might enjoy. There's even siege weapons.
As far as big names, Final Fantasy XII dropping on the Xbox and Switch is probably the biggest kid on the block. Here's This Week In Games.
- Crashbots (Switch, XBO)
- Swords of Ditto: Mormo's Curse (Switch)
- Duck Game (Switch)
- Final Fantasy XII (Switch, XBO)
- Giga Wrecker Alt (Switch)
- Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut (Switch)
- Hexa Gravity (Switch)
- VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action (Switch)
- Black Paradox (PC, Switch)
- Gyro Boss DX (Switch)
- Truberbrook (Switch)
- The Town of Light: Deluxe (Switch)
- Bomber Crew (PS4)
- Darkest Hunters (Switch)
- Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark (XBO)
- SNK 40th Anniversary Collection (XBO)
- Epitasis (PC)
- DOOM (no, not that DOOM, PC)
- UBOAT (PC)
- Mordhau (PC)
- Guard Duty (PC)
Onto the trail—QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK
Duck Game is still great. VA-11 Hall-A is a neat addition to the Switch's roster of narrative adventures as well, although definitely something you'll want to be playing with sound.
What are you looking forward to playing this week?