Inspired by Minecraft, Zelda, Diablo and more… capable of melting the heart of our own Luke Plunkett (actually, he already worships The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker)… and just all-around amazing-looking… this is the game codenamed Cube World.
It’s being made by a mere two people and will be out for PCs eventually. It can be played solo, but what we’ve got here is a stretch of multiplayer. So pretty!
Details about what’s in the video, fromt he game’s lead creator, Wollay:
- Hang gliders: You will probably get these with level 10 or higher. They’re quite fun to use, especially when you fall down. :) You get stunned and fall down when you fly against a wall.
- Sprinting (consumes stamina)
- Some attacks can stun enemies.
- New monsters and items
- Rare zones: Just like items, zones can have different rarities. Monsters are stronger here and drop better loot.
- Dungeons: In the video you see a castle dungeon, featuring female Orcs! :P
- We’re also adding new zones like lava lands
New Cube World Video! [Wollay's Blog]