The full list of content is as follows:
- Complete, original game, Heavy Rain
- Heavy Rain Chronicles: Episode 1 — The Taxidermist DLC
- Heavy Rain Original video game Score by award-winning film and television composer, Normand Corbeil (16 tracks)
- New front-end menu and interface with built-in Move support
- A series of 8 "Making of" Bonus Videos
- Three Dynamic Themes (Heavy Rain, Heavy Rain ARI Forest, Heavy Rain ARI Mars)
- 15 additional pieces of new concept art
- 2 bonus Trailers (Thank You Trailer, Love Trailer)
For the price given, that's a pretty sizable amount of content packed in! The original Heavy Rain was released February of 2010, and had mostly positive reception.
Sony also offers more to PSN users, stating: "As a thank you to all current (and future) Heavy Rain fans, SCEA is making the Heavy Rain Crime Scene Dynamic Theme available FREE through the PlayStation Network to commemorate the release of the Heavy Rain: Director's Cut."
A nice little extra for the game's fans, I think. The director's cut is a good deal for those who haven't had a chance to experience the game yet, as well as fanatics of the original.