Blood Bowl 2 has problems. Many problems, in fact, many of which are yet to be resolved. Cyanide, the developers, have issued four patches since the digital recreation of the tabletop game launched in September.
But the game is still missing many features that fans of the property, and the Chaos Edition re-release of the original, are demanding. Some of those features are still coming, according to a Steam update, although we won’t know precisely when.
Cyanide posted an update on their Steam page earlier this morning, notifying players that while a date isn’t available for the next patch they wanted to keep everyone informed of the features they’re looking to add.
A fast-forward button for AI turns isn’t one of them (sigh) but some fans will at least be buoyed by the thought that Cyanide are still attempting to add a ticker for server news on the front page, the ability to change a league’s options while it’s active and, importantly, the ability for PC players to reconnect to a game after crashing.
The full list of desired changes is as follows:
• Dice log history during the matches
• Juggernaut skill optional on “Both Down ”
• Players placement phase accelerated (teleportation)
• Access to rosters during the inducements
• Option to display Player’s names during the match
• Display the players missing the next game on the roster page
• Search tool for the replays
• Add more replays in Cabal TV (all those of the last 10 days)
• Option to change the options of an active league
• Option to display the grid during a match
• Reconnection to a match after a crash (PC only)
• Display fame and gold roll at the end of a match
• Server news displayed on the home page
• When buying players, display the price of a reroll
• Detailed stats for each player
• Option to validate a match in multiplayer competition (Round Robin, Knockout) without a commissioner
• Option to disable Jim & Bob subtitles
• Level up available for a team displayed on the shield of the team
“Of course, we’re also working on other things, and there will be future patches, so don’t be disheartened if a feature you wanted didn’t make the list. Keep in contact with us, and maybe it’ll be in the next one,” Cyanide wrote.
Since they’re taking suggestions, here’s one: a fast forward button. Please. As soon as possible. Thanks.
The Cheapest NBN 1000 Plans
Looking to bump up your internet connection and save a few bucks? Here are the cheapest plans available.