It’s not quite Father’s Day yet, but retailers take advantage of the opportunity early by discounting a bunch of stuff. Like video games.
This post has been updated since its original publication, with some new deals added.
Below I’ve listed the best picks of the bunch. There’s some fun games at low enough prices: Burnout is a blast, and I know quite a few who would be happy to pull the trigger on Ashes Cricket for that amount. FFXV with all the DLC isn’t bad for $39, either.
- Burnout Paradise Remastered (PS4/XBO): $29
- Dishonored 2 (PS4/XBO): $27
- Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered (PS4/XBO): $35
- Skyrim VR (PSVR): $49
- Rise of the Tomb Raider 20 Year Celebration Edition (PS4): $25
- Assassin’s Creed Origins (PS4/XBO): $39
- NBA 2K18 (Switch): $25
- Skyrim Special Edition (PS4/XBO): $49
- Monster Hunter: World (PS4): $49
- PUBG (XBO): $24
- FIFA 18 (PS4/XBO/Switch): $25
- Rayman Legends Definitive Edition (Switch): $29
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege (PS4/XBO): $29
- Ghost Recon Wildlands (PS4/XBO): $29
- South Park: Fractured But Whole (PS4/XBO): $29
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PS4/XBO): $25
- Injustice 2 (XBO/PS4): $25
- Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition (PS4): $39
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT (PS4): $39
- Mass Effect Andromeda (PS4): $15
- Ashes Cricket (PS4): $39
Poor Andromeda. Worth noting that FIFA 18 is an absolute steal since you get the World Cup mode as a free update. There’s always the chance that more games will get added to the list as we get closer to September 2 (because some of you will have forgotten the date, naturally), and I’ll update this post if they do.