What’s Geralt’s bathtub like on a handheld screen? We’ll find out this week, with the launch of The Witcher 3 on the Switch.
We’ll find out in a few days how CD Projekt RED’s magnum opus, at least until Cyberpunk 2077 drops, runs on Nintendo’s portable hardware. But it’s also a big week for DayZ, which is getting an updated retail launch in Australia after the ringaround Bohemia Interactive had with our wonderful classification system.
The quirky Disco Elysium drops this week, there’s Overwatch on the Switch, and Suda51’s Travis Strikes Again is dropping on the PS4 and PC. And remember that weird exercise game Nintendo announced, Ring Fit Adventure? That’s launching on Friday, along with the next Jackbox Party Pack.
It’s a neat week with tons of variety, so here’s the lineup.
- The Witcher 3 (Switch)
- Ring Fit Adventure (Switch)
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes Complete Edition (PS4, PC)
- Overwatch (Switch)
- DayZ (Retail PS4, XBO)
- Jackbox Party Pack 6 (PC)
- GRANADIA HD Remaster (PC)
- Gensokyo Night Festival (PC)
- Monkey King: Hero Is Back (PC, PS4)
- Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville (PC, PS4, XBO)
- AI: The Somnium Files (PS4, Switch)
- Horizon Chase Turbo (Switch)
- Northgard (Switch)
- A Hat In Time (Switch)
- ZHED (PC)
- Apex Legends (Retail Re-release, PS4, XBO)
- Alliance Alive HD Remastered – Awakening Edition (PS4)
- Digimon: Cyber Sleuth (PS4, Switch)
Let’s get into the trailers by reminding ourselves how bizarre Ring Fit Adventure looks.
Plenty to choose from. But does anything catch your eye?