Welcome back to The Kotaku Australia Podcast. It’s a show about video games, and this week is OUR 30TH EPISODE! Can you believe they’ve let us make 30 of these things? Bananas.
To celebrate this little milestone, we are dedicating the ENTIRE episode to a brand new format: we’ve invited some friends over to talk about Starfield.
This week on the show:
- David moderates a roundtable discussion about Starfield
- Emily is back and ready to fight
- We are joined by Zachariah Kelly from Gizmodo Australia and Lauren Rouse from Lifehacker Australia
- How are we feeling about Starfield so far?
- What does the game get right and what does it get wrong?
- Will Starfield come to be regarded as a Bethesda classic, or can it even measure up to a library so storied?
- Should Bethesda be taking mods into consideration during development?
- And much more! We’ve got takes! Come hear us argue!
As always, you can find this week’s episode (and all of our previous episodes) on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and everywhere else fine podcasts are uploaded. The video version of this week’s show can be found on the Kotaku Australia YouTube channel, or you can watch it in the handy-dandy embed above.
Previous episodes of the show can be found in our lovely Episode Guide over here.
Thanks for stopping by and giving our weird little show a listen. We appreciate each and every one of you showing up, coming back, and leaving us comments and reviews. It all helps us out, and we take none of it for granted.
See you again next week!
Image: Xbox, Kotaku Australia
The Cheapest NBN 1000 Plans
Looking to bump up your internet connection and save a few bucks? Here are the cheapest plans available.