Look, I’m not gonna lie: this is just a trailer for a collector’s edition of Ubisoft’s tropical first-person-shooter. By rights, it should be an incredibly dull piece of marketing hype. But damn if it isn’t pretty brilliant.
Per Ubisoft, the Insane Edition of Far Cry 3 includes the following:
• A 12cm Vaas Wahine with bobble head!
• Monkey Business – Discover Hurk, a new memorable character and quest giver, and his four unique missions (1 hour additional gameplay)
• The Lost Expeditions – Two suspenseful action packed missions totalling over 40 minutes of additional gameplay and an exclusive weapon (The Japanese gun)
• The Hunter Pack – The M700 hunting rifle and its three collector’s skins.
• The Warrior Pack – A handcrafted dagger and two exclusive tribal tattoos.
• The Predator Pack – Four exclusive rare predators and a multiplayer bow.
• An ‘Insanity Guide’ containing hints and tips to help you survive the island
UK residents can pre-order it here. Now, the Insane Edition hasn’t been announced for North America. But, surely, they wouldn’t withhold it from the States. That’d be crazy.