Top Stories eb games
- This Fake Cocaine Stunt Set Up At An EB Games GTA V Midnight Launch Is Colossally Stupid [Update]
- A 'Shipping Embargo' May Delay Some Grand Theft Auto V Pre-Orders
- EB Games In NZ Has Fun With Saints Row IV... At Australia's Expense
- What EB Games Can Learn From The Demise Of GAME In Australia
- What Will 2013 Do To Aussie Games Retail?
- EB Games 'Mad Monday' Sale Is Here
Human Anatomy Atlas on Android, Home Contents on iOS and more.
Can you guess the game?
What did you think?
This Week In Games
What's coming up this week
While You Were Sleeping
All the news from the weekend
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Our official forum
Free Games Friday
Free games for a lazy weekend.
Twitch on Android, Colors on iOS and more.
Can you remember this?
What Are You Playing This Weekend?
What are you playing?
This is all a bit meta, but it makes sense. This is a Titan from Titanfall built completely from scratch using nothing but empty Xbox boxes and (I’m assuming) a metric assload of sticky tape. Of course: let’s build a Titan exclusively using boxes of the console the game exclusively appears on. Ladies and gentlemen: this is high art.
In this extended metaphor EB Games is Ariel Sharon, Ozgameshop is Yassar Arafat and twitter genius Priscilla is Bill Clinton. Only instead of an unlikely handshake, these two video game retail giants exchanged an extreme brofist that spanned all the way across the internet. It was a beautiful thing.