Sometimes, a flashy shooter campaign is just what you need at the end of the day. Here’s two for bugger all.
A bunch of flash deals have popped up this morning on the PlayStation Store, and a couple in particular stand out. For those who want a solid burst of adrenaline with a touch of the First World War, this bundle with Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1 for $22.95 is a solid offer. It’s the cheapest you can get these games on PS4, as Sony’s platform doesn’t have support for EA Access, EA’s subscription program that costs $4.95/month.
There’s a small caveat with the bundle: if you already own either Battlefield 1 or Titanfall 2.
There’s other discounts today as well for very reasonable prices. Note that all prices are for active PS+ users.
- Rise of the Tomb Raider 20 Year Celebration: $13.95
- Firewatch: $8.95
- Batman Arkham Knight: $13.95
- Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition: $30.95
- GTA V: $14.95
- SUPERHOT: $14.95
- Rainbow Six Siege: $17.95
- Star Wars Battlefront 2: $17.95
- Skyrim Special Edition: $24.95
- Ni No Kuni 2: $30.95
- Need for Speed Payback: $17.95
- Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory: $30.95
- The Sims 4: $23.95
You can browse a full list of games that have had a price drop on the PlayStation Store here. You’ll need to be logged in to see games with an additional PS+ discount though, provided you have an active subscription.