Top Stories rockstar
- GTA V Secret-Hunters Still At It, Now Believe They Can Go Inside UFOs
- The Good (And Bad) Of GTA V's New Online Heists
- Rockstar's Perfect Video Game Moment
- Rockstar Made The Best Trailers Of The Last Gaming Era
- GTA V Is Actually About Loneliness
- GTA Online Players Get $500,000 In-Game Make-Good For Unstable Launch
Can you guess the game?
Talk Amongst Yourselves
Talk about stuff.
Trip Journal, Cool Clash, Make It Rain and heaps more!
Can you remember this?
Stuff that isn't games.
While You Were Sleeping
What did you miss?
Monsters Ate My Condo, Pixl, DJ Hub and more.
Can you remember this game?
Let's review things!
This Week In Games
What are you getting this week?
Grand Theft Auto V is not $US20 on Steam right now. Despite multiple awfully misleading listings on GTA‘s Steam franchise page (they’re for cash card bundles; no game), it’s still at regular price. Suddenly last week’s GTA price shenanigans don’t look so benign.
Michael, Trevor, Franklin, Lester. They’re one big family after all, just like the cast of Full House. Merfish and his friends recreated the classic show’s intro, and while I don’t remember anyone falling off a truck or getting hit by a cable car, they really did nail the whole thing.